Contact name: 
Pauline Haye
96 New Walk
0116 222 9552
Directory Entry: 

The Leicestershire Advice Service for Social Care - This is a free, independent and confidential service to provide advice about adult social care and support services in the County of Leicestershire and how to access them. This includes services provided by or on behalf of Leicestershire County Council, as well as services provided by voluntary organisations and private companies. Anybody can use this service to find out about the services that are appropriate for you, or to ask on behalf of somebody else who may require social care services.

Is this record up to date?

Please let us know if any of our information needs updating.